Wie bewerbe ich mich?
Applicants may apply to Schloss Krumbach International School throughout the year, though the preferable time to begin the admissions process is at the beginning of the academic year.
Indeed, we do encourage early applications because for our school, it is very important to make sure that not only do students meet the expectations of our highly demanding academic program, but also that the program is the right fit for each individual student. Applying in advance also gives international students sufficient time to make an informed decision, visit the school premises, start preparing for the school year in advance, and manage all the visa requirements.
The school year at SKIS starts at the end of August, yet we consider applications at any point throughout the year.
To start the Admissions Process, you need to pay the Application Fee (300 euro) and complete an Application Form below or contact our Admissions Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org or through +43 676 54 09 630
Apply to Schloss Krumbach International School
SKIS Fees Policy
Annual Fees, 2023-2024
The costs of tuition, boarding, and co-curricular student life at SKIS, paid yearly.
€ 52 000 – € 57 000
€ 57 000 – € 62 400
Entry School Fees, 2023-2024
The registration and administration costs of entering the school, paid one time prior to the beginning of the first school year at SKIS.
Application Fee (non-refundable)
Enrollment Fee (non-refundable)
€ 3 000
Capital Fee (non-refundable)
€ 2 000
Security Deposit (refundable)
€ 3 000
What is Included in Annual Fees?
As an academic and boarding institution, we strive to provide a robust unilateral framework of trust and support in which our students grow and develop into their best versions of themselves.
Yet all of their success paths, passions and interests, are one-of-a-kind and beautifully different from each other, and we are proud of that and remain committed to fostering this diversity through a range of academic opportunities, challenging syllabi, co-curricular culture trips, social skills clubs, athletic events, and extracurricular activities.
What exactly does it mean for the content of student life at SKIS?
- academic instruction in English & German, delivered in adherence with international standards
- supervised homework time
- personal laptop (rent) and access to school computers
- graphical calculator
- school uniform
- sports uniform (incl. winter sports)
- study materials (textbooks, workbooks, stationery, dictionaries, etc)
- access to academic excellence center
- career counselling workshops
- examination costs
- participation in school-held forums and events
- school-staged plays, costumes, makeup, dance and acting workshops
- accommodation in a spacious, newly renovated en-suite room of 22-40 m2
- shared desk with adjustable lighting and a shared bathroom with two sinks
- use of magnet walls for decoration of personal space
- weekly laundry service (for school uniform)
- 6-meals-a-day menu crafted by nutritional experts
- diverse food plans to accommodate students with dietary restrictions
- round-the-clock security and supervision throughout the castle
- regular medical check-ups
- mental health support
- COVID-19 precaution measures
- frequent co-curricular day trips
- diverse sports and extracurricular activities
- daily pre-breakfast stretching and fitness routine
- talent development workshops
- theater society
- art classes
- gardening workshops
- language acquisition support
- long school trips (multiple days travel)
- visa support
- school music band
- photography and writing across the media
- series of workshops on international cuisine
- sewing tutorials
- astronomy club
- mountain skiing